- Script Version: 9.2
- Created: 17-02-2017
- Latest update: 14-11-2019
Thank you for purchasing our script. In this documentation, we provide all kinds of good information with all the details you need to use our script. We hope you have fun and enjoy working with our script. If you need more help, please feel free to contact our support center.
To run our script your host just needs a couple of things:
- PHP version 5.3 or greater (recommended: PHP 5.4 or greater)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (recommended: MySQL 5.5 or greater)
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Many issues that you may run into such as: white screen, demo content fails when importing, empty page content and other similar issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own, or contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
- max_input_vars = 3000
- memory_limit = 128M
- max_execution_time = 300
- max_input_time = 300
- upload_max_filesize = 64M
- post_max_size = 64M
Our theme is compatible with these browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
- After buying a script you will get email with download link.
- Download that script from the link provided to you in your email.
- Unzip the PIS.zip folder and ONLY use the extracted PIS folder.
- Upload all the contents of the extracted PIS folder into your server.
- There is a sql file in sql folder, upload that in your Mysql Database.
- A config folder inside application contains database.php file, please change your database name and password inside the file.
- Wow you Installed it :)
- To get the detailed installation, follow the steps to install and activate the script
Follow the steps below to setup your database:
- Open your mysql database or phpmyadmin.
- Go to import section in phpmyadmin.
- click on choose and then browse for the sql file.
- Go to application > sql and select the PIS.sql file.
- Click go at the bottom below.
- Wow you just created the database for your php inventory script :)
Follow the steps below to install the script:
- Go to application > config and open the config.php file.
- Change the base url to your server name.
Follow the steps below to configure the database:
- Go to application > config and open the database.php file.
- Write your database username and password in the empty fields.
- Change the database field to your database name.
Log in to the PHP Inventory Script with your admin id, customer id and staff id check the amazing functionality of the script.
The simple, easy to use dashboard of the php inventory script will help you to manage your customer and stocks in an efficient way and will also give you the latest count of total customers, items, total purchase and total orders.
To add a customer go to Customers > Add Customer and submit the personal details, billing and shipping details, profile image and login details of the customer
To manage the Customer go to Customers > Manage Customers and there you can view, edit or delete any customer.
To add a new category go to Catalog > Add Category and put the name of category.
To manage the category go to Catalog > Manage Category and there you can view, edit or delete any category.
To add a new product go to Catalog > Add Product and submit the details of product.
To manage the product go to Catalog > Manage Product and there you can view, edit or delete any product.
To create a new order go to Sales > Create Order and submit the details of orders
To manage the orders go to Sales > Manage Orders and there you can view, edit or delete any orders.
To Add New Taxes, View/Edit/Delete taxes go to Sales > Taxes
To add a new supplier go to Supplier > Add Supplier and submit the details of supplier
To manage the supplier go to Supplier > Manage Supplier and there you can view, edit or delete any supplier.
To add a new purchase go to Supplier > Add Purchase and submit the details of purchase orders.
To manage the purchse go to Supplier > Manage Purchase and there you can view, edit or delete any purchase orders.
To view your number of product availability go to Stocks
If you can check purchase details between two dates go to Reports > Purchase Report
If you can check invoice details between two dates go to Reports > Invoices Report
To add a new staff go to Staff > Add Staff and submit the personal details, login details and order details of the staff.
To manage the staff go to Staff > Manage Staff and there you can view, edit or delete any staff.
To add a new department go to Staff > Add Department fill the name of department and gice access of modules.
To manage the Departments go to Staff > Manage Departments and there you can view, edit or delete any Departments and also edit access modules.
To change your login password go to Settings > Change Password and there you can verify the previous password, then type the new password, confirm it and click submit.
To change your configuration settings go to Settings > Configuration Settings and there you can change all your configurations.
To change your profile settings click on the dropdown icon on the top right corner and choose profile. Here you can change your username and profile image.
The customer created by the admin can also log in to the php inventory script and check their orders detail.
You can change the address and other details of your company in this section inside Settings > Configuration Settings and Company Details tab.
You can change the site logo, site footer, and site title of your company in this section inside Settings > Configuration Settings and Logo and Title tab.
You can change the paypal email of your company in this section inside Settings > Configuration Settings and Payment tab.
You can set your SMTP details for sending email notification to customers and staffs, inside Settings > Configuration Settings and SMTP Email tab.